The 13 Reasons Why Nurses are Great
Being a nurse is such a rewarding career. Often, it is hard to put into words the amazing feeling of being one. As such, Caring Nurses Services compiles the words from brilliant and wonderful people about what it is like to be a nurse. Let us hear them out!
- “When I think about all the patients and their loved ones I have worked with over the years, I know most of them don’t remember me, nor I to them. But I do know that I gave a little piece of myself to each of them, and they to me, and those threads make up the tapestry that is my career in nursing.”
—Donna Wilk Cardillo
- “As a nurse, we have the opportunity to heal the mind, soul, heart, and body of our patients, their families, and ourselves. They may forget your name, but they will never forget how you made them feel.”
- “A nurse is one who opens the eyes of a newborn and gently closes the eyes of a dying man. It is indeed a high blessing to be first and last to witness the beginning and end of life.”
- “A nurse dispenses comfort, compassion, and caring without even a prescription.”
- “To do what nobody else will do, a way that nobody else can do, in spite of all we go through; that is to be a nurse.”
- “The trained nurse has become one of the great blessings of humanity, taking a place beside the physician and the priest.”
- “You’re going to be there when a lot of people are born, and when a lot of people die. In most every culture, such moments are regarded as sacred and private, made special by a divine presence. No one on Earth would be welcomed, but you’re personally invited. What an honor that is.”
- “Every nurse was drawn to nursing because of a desire to care, to serve, or to help.”
- “Nurses are there when the last breath is taken, and nurses are there when the first breath is taken. Although it is more enjoyable to celebrate the birth, it is just as important to comfort in death.”
- “Not all angels have wings…some have scrubs.”
- “Nurses encompass an art, a humanistic orientation, a feeling for the value of the individual, and an intuitive sense of ethics, and of the appropriateness of action taken.”
- “A nurse is compassion in scrubs.”
- Save on life, you’re a hero. Save 100 lives, you’re a nurse.
Caring Nurses Services is a Home Care Agency in Bel Air, MD. We provide a myriad of care services suitable for every walks of life. We are also a Nurse Staffing . If you want to request for staffing services, please do not hesitate to contact us at 410-638-5588. We will be happy to serve you.